Lunch With Gordie Winner:
Rachel Edmonds – Reservoir Road, Cairns!
Dreamworld Prize T&C
Travel Terms and Conditions
- Selection of airline, departure and arrival destination, flight times and accommodation venue is at Ardent Leisure Limitedâ€™s discretion upon time of booking.
- The prize is subject to availability, cannot be taken during Australian school holidays or during Gold Coast 600 Event dates, and is valid for a period of 6 months from the original draw date. Validity date of this prize cannot be extended.
- Flight may only be taken from the nearest major Queensland airport to the winnerâ€™s place of residence to the Gold Coast or Brisbane.
- The prize winner will be required to provide at least 3 weeksâ€™ notice of intent to travel. All components of prize are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Accommodation will be at a Gold Coast Resort, selected at Dreamworldâ€™s discretion at time of booking. (Min 3.5 star).Â Any changes which are required to the specified accommodation are subject to availability and at the expense of the prize winner.Â Winner is subject to the standard conditions of stay as defined by the resort.
- Prize includes unlimited entry to Dreamworld, WhiteWater World and SkyPoint Observation Deck for 3 consecutive days from the date of first use. Pass is not transferrable to another person after first use.Â Â Winner is subject to the standard conditions of entry at each attraction.
- If the winner resides within a 3-hour drive or 240km from Dreamworld and WhiteWater World, airfares are not included in the prize.
- Once booked, any changes made to the booking may incur a cancellation fee of amendment fee, at the cost of the winner. The winner of the prize (and their travel companions) will not accrue any frequent flyer points from taking the prize.
- All components of the prize must be taken together. Travel Insurance is not included. Travel Prize does not include meals or transfers. All other ancillary and travel costs are the winnerâ€™s responsibility. All additional costs incurred whereby the prize winner wishes to make variations to the travel are the winnerâ€™s responsibility and must be booked separately by the winner.Â All travel variations are subject to approval by Ardent Leisure Limited upon booking.Â Travel variations include, but are not limited to extension of travel duration, travellers outside of the age restriction and additional travellersâ€™.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of prize. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.Â Any unused portion of the prize is not-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash.
- All tiger experiences are subject to safety, health and age restrictions. Minimum age restrictions apply.Â Restrictions may change as determined by Dreamworldâ€™s tiger handlers with respect to the safety of our guests and tigers and their behavior and conditions at the time of travel.